one night trip on regal cruise
- Visit Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay in the same journey
- New and unique itinerary with the most balance of: activities, relaxing and sightseeing.
- Admiring Cat Ba Island to explore Hoa cuong, one of the pristine karst cave.
- Go Kayaking/rowing sampan in Dark-Light cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
- Discover and integrate in the life of fishermen in a fishing house on the bay (exclusive)
- Relaxing overnight on the quietest area of Lan Ha Bay.
“Itinerary for 1 Night on board is the perfect choice for one trip to explore Natural World Heriage as Halong Bay- Lan Ha Bay”- Many travelers said.
|Hanoi – Tuan Chau Marina – Halong Bay – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Swimming at Lagoon natural area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – Onboard night activities (Lunch & Dinner).|
|08.00 – 08.30
|The minivan picks you up at the meeting point or your accommodation and departs to Ha Long Bay. If you transfer by yourself, we will pick you up from 11:15 to 11:45 at waiting lounge No.19 Tuan Chau International Marina.|
|8.30 – 11.15 On the way||Take new highway 5B Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh (If you book our transfer)|
|11.30 – 11.45 Check In||You will be welcomed by Genesis Regal’s receptionists at the lounge, take a rest, and be registered for the trip|
|12.15 – 12.45
Small boat transfer to Genesis Regal Cruise.
Guests will arrive on the Genesis Regal Cruise in the warm welcome of the crew
Regal Cruise set sail sailing for the trip to discover the unforgettable experience on Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
|12.45 – 13.30 – Lunch time||Enjoy a lunch in the restaurant. The Genesis Regal Cruise started to depart for the voyage to discover the World’s Natural Wonder|
|13.45 – 15.00||
Check in to rest in the room or get on the cruise’s roof to relax, savor the scenery, and hunt for beautiful photos of Lan Ha Bay
|15:00 – 16.30
visit Dark and Light cave
Small boat carrying you to visit Dark and Light cave where you will be sitting on bamboo boats rowed by locals to see the beautiful caves.
|17.00 – 18.00||Genesis Regal Cruise will move to the overnight destination, where you can swim on the sea or in the swimming pool and jacuzzi; rest, relax on the roof, or use massage services….|
|18.00 – 19.15||You join the “sunset party” in the bar area on the cruise’s roof. Listen to music and enjoy drinks, fruits, cakes… The cruise moves to the Tra Bau area to anchor for the night.|
|19.30 – 20.45||You will have dinner in the restaurant, eating and chatting at the same time.
21.00 – 22.00: Guests will be free to choose evening entertainment activities such as karaoke, watching movies, squid fishing…
|22.00 – 22.30||Cruise anchors and overnight in the quietest area of the bay|
|Tai Chi exercise – Kayaking around Tra Bau Floating – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Return to Hanoi (Breakfast & Lunch)|
|06.00||Tai Chi exercise to start the day is held on the roof of the cruise. This is also the moment when visitors can catch the sunrise on the bay|
|6:30||A nutritious breakfast served at the restaurant will help you enjoy the 2nd day on the bay full of energy|
|7.30||Small boat takes you to the Tra Bau floating house, kayaking by yourself to explore the nooks and crannies of Lan Ha Bay|
|9.15||Return to the cruise. Take a rest and check out, free to enjoy the scenery of the bay on the roof of the cruise or in the restaurant area.|
|9.30 – 10.15||Enjoy lunch while the cruise returns to the harbor.|
|10:15||Cruise arrives at the wharf, prepare your luggage to depart to Hanoi.|
|15.00 – 15.30||Expected to arrive in Hanoi after moving quickly by the highway. End of journey.|
- Schedule and activities:
- The program may be changed slightly due to specific weather or tide conditions without prior notice to visitors.
- The time in the schedule is approximate only. The specific time will be informed by our tour guide on the day of departure.
- All activities included in the program. Guests can completely choose to rest and enjoy the scenery on their own, without fully participating in the above-mentioned activities.
- Estimated travel time is based on normal traffic conditions.
- Menu and meals:
- The trip will have 4 meals (All are diverse buffet and unlimited amount of food) included according to the program.
- The menu onboard is as per daily standard for every visitor. If there are personal requirements for example diet, vegetarian…please inform us in advance when booking your trip. Due to the characteristics of the sea and not storing food to ensure it is always fresh, customers report that after getting off the ship, it can no longer be changed.
- The identification documents and personal belongings should bring:
- Original passport or identity card (required for check-in), Cash, Camera, Sunglasses, hat, Sunscreen, Walking shoes.
- Take care of yourself and take responsibility for items, especially expensive ones.
- Departure time and activities:
- Departure time and activities have been fixed according to a schedule registered with the Bay Management Board, so you need to be on time. Any delays may result in trip suspension or inability to participate in sightseeing activities.